Blog update: Where we’re headingBy
Just a quick update on where this blog is heading and some other stuff.
- The biggest decision I took was to put a podcast on hold for now. It would take up a lot of time to do it right. Time I don’t have right now. (More on this in a bit) I’m not ruling it out forever. Just saying that right now, I can’t make it work on a regular basis so it’s best not to start then.
- My secret project is picking up steam and is coming close to launch date. Let me put it this way: it will be incredible. I still have to keep it under wraps but if you’re in law enforcement, the military or private security, you’ll definitely want to stay tuned…
- My class resumes in a few weeks and I’m planning to use it to shoot more videos for my YouTube channel. If there’s something you’d like me to cover, write it here in the comments section. No promises, but I’ll consider it.
- I’ll get back to the reviews. I have a lot of books and videos that have been waiting for review and the list keeps getting bigger. I’ve scheduled some time each week to work on this so expect to see something on this front real soon.
- The E-book is still in limbo. Lots of red tape that I can’t control nor speed up. I’m hopeful, but can’t give a release date just yet. Fingers crossed…
- I have some plans for more self-published instructional videos. A lot will depend on finding the right location, equipment, etc. So if anybody here in Belgium has a dojo or gym with lots of light or something similar I can borrow for a shoot, let me know.
- I regularly do telephone consultations for clients who live abroad. During our call, one of them asked me yesterday why I don’t do conference calls or webinars with my blogging audience (aka you guys). My response was: “Errmm… Because I’m a dumbass and hadn’t thought of it?” So, would you be interested in something like that? If so, I’ll take a look at the technical aspects. Just to be clear, it wouldn’t be free (though I won’t charge an arm and a leg either) and places will be limited to a handful of people per call. If you’re interested, let me know here in the comments section or on my Facebook page. If there’s a lot of interest, this could become a regular feature or I could schedule multiple calls/webinars so everybody can get in. Let me know and we’ll take it from there.
I specifically want to thank all of you for supporting my blog here throughout the years. It’s great to see so many of you keep on following my stuff and seem to enjoy it to boot. Also, if you haven’t done so already, feel free to check out my Facebook Page and say hi. I’m on there almost every day.
If you want to do something to help me out, here’s what makes my blog grow:
- Share it. Use the sharing options below each post to let other people know. The more you do this, the more people come over and check it out. The more visitors, the more I can give back to you.
- Link to it. If you have a blog too or just a website, it’d be great if you could place a link to this place on there. It again helps spread the word and drives people over to check it out.
- Tell me what you think. Let me know in the comments section or on Facebook if you like an article or not. Any (polite) feedback is welcome, good, bad or indifferent. I can’t guarantee I’ll always write about the stuff you want me to, but I will take it into consideration.
It’s been almost four years since I started blogging in earnest and it’s been a great ride so far. All that is only possible by your continued support. So thank you and I hope you’ll enjoy the rest of what’s to come.