Just a quick post:
I’ll be in San Francisco Oct4-11 doing a week of intensive training with a private client. I’ll be occupied in the mornings but will have some free time as of noon. If anybody’s interested in hosting a seminar, give me a shout via my contact page and we can see if we can make it happen.
Topics I’ll gladly teach are:
- Combat Sanshou: My personal blend of Chinese martial arts.
- Sanshou/Sanda: Chinese version of kickboxing. If you’re into MMA and want to work on your stand-up, you’ll get a lot out of it.
- Heavy bag training: Lots and lots of stuff to cover on this topic.
- Pad/Focus mitt training: Same as above, tons of things to do here.
- Self-defense: Simple, effective, no-nonsense stuff.
- Practical Tai Chi Chuan: form, push hands, weapons (sabre, sword and spear), self defense, the works. The only thing I won’t teach is nei gong.
- Of course, you can mix and match topics as well, it’s all good.
So if any of you are interested, let me know and we’ll figure it out.