Before contacting me, please read these guidelines:
- I get hundreds of emails every day, so if I don’t respond right away, please don’t be upset. I’ll get back to you but it might take me a while depending on how busy I am.
- If you just want to say “Hi!” or drop a quick line:
- Your best bet is my Facebook Page. I’m on there pretty much every day so head on over, hit the “Like” button and you’re in!
- If you have a quick question and you seem genuine in your email, I’ll do my best to answer it.
- If you are looking for detailed training advice, full training schedules, free copies of my books and videos, etc. I’ll forward you my rates and we can work something out. If that upsets you, blame all those who came before you and were rude to me after I helped them out for free without even a “Thank you” in reply. I also suggest you drink some freshly brewed coffee. Perhaps with a lump of sugar in it.
- If you want to advertise on my blog, please read this first.
- If you want to guest post, please read the following carefully: my blog is not open to unsolicited guest posts.
- If you want to book me for private training sessions, seminars or workshops:
- Give me as much detail (what, when, where, etc.) as possible.
- I can then evaluate accurately if we can work together or not and will get back to you to either work things out or tell you I can’t help you.
- Failing to follow this procedure will make me conclude you are not serious about your inquiry and therefor I will delete your email and go have a cup of coffee instead.
- If you want me to review your product:
- First, give me details about it: what is it, where can people buy it, previews, etc.
- If I think it would be interesting for my visitors, I’ll give you a shipping address to send it to.
- Please understand I can’t guarantee a positive review. I’ll give my honest opinion on the product, no more, no less.
- If you want to propose some sort of joint venture or partnership or any other business relationship:
- Give me a minimum of information so I can see the big picture.
- If all you say is “I have a great deal for you, contact me for more details.” then I’ll consider your mail spam and delete it. And then I’ll go for coffee again. Probably an espresso this time.
- Don’t send me silly mail. I won’t respond.
Sorry for putting up so many qualifiers but I built my first website in 1999 and the email avalanche is getting old. The last few years, I’ve been getting a ton of unsolicited mail from people asking for freebies, hitting me up for paid services I don’t have an interest in, wanting me to feature their guest post that has nothing to do with my blog, and so on. I’m not interested in those things and if I ever am, I’ll clearly state it here on this page first. So mailing me about that stuff anyway is a waste of your time and mine. The time I waste on that stuff, I can’t spend it working on my blog here. And I’d rather do that instead.
Thank you for your understanding.